Vibrating Inertial Screeners with Directly Bitten Screener type VPI are machines designed for high-performance operation with exceptionally low power consumption. The main features that distinguish these screens from traditional machines are their three main advantages:
- Fixed body – due to the fact that the elements that transmit vibrations to the sieve in these machines are exciters, and not the entire body of the machine, as in the case of traditional screeners, the machine practically does not transfer vibrations to the structure and the ground on which it is placed.
- Energy efficiency – no need to excite vibrations of the entire device, but only the sieve deck itself, allows the use of small vibrators with low energy consumption.
- Automatic screen cleaning – as one of the few machines of this type available on the market, VPI Vibrating Screeners are perfect for screening both dry and slightly moist materials (up to 5% humidity). Thanks to their construction and a specially adapted mode of operation, they ensure effective sowing even with materials that have a strong tendency to caking, overgrowing, sticking and blocking the sieves.
VPH type Vibrating Hybrid Screeners in their unique design combine the features of the VPI type screener with the classic screener. The VPH Hybrid Vibrating Screener is a device designed to use a high-performance screening process for materials with properties that make it difficult to screen, such as:
- High humidity
- The tendency for the sieves to grow together with the material
- Low installation height
Thanks to the unique design of the device, in which two types of drives operating at different frequencies are used, this screener simultaneously performs the process of crushing and screening of the fed material. This technological solution allows the use of this type of screeners for such works as the process of regeneration of molding sands or screening of fine coal fine fractions.
VPH Hybrid Vibrating Screens have two types of vibrating drives:
- Transport Drives – excitation of the screener body
- Sowing Drives – excitation of sieves only
This construction allows for efficient sowing with very high dynamics, while moderate excitation of the screen’s riddle.